Okay so this is my first post for my Close To My Heart blog.
My plan is to post at least once a week, a card or project using exclusively Close To My Heart products. I will also include a complete list of all products used and a tutorial when necessary so you can scrap/stamp faster, simpler easier!
Please feel free to email me and ask me any questions about Close To My Heart products.
And here is my first post:
I made this card using the brand new Close To My Heart paper Bella.
Colors are Olive/Hollyhock/Creme Breule/Smokey Plum
Stamp sets: Celebrate Life and The Tiny Typewriter Alphabet (Mom)
I also used:
1. Dimensional Elements (ribbon slider/flower)
I glued creme bruele paper onto the ribbon slider and then sponged bamboo and desert sand ink onto it to distress it a bit. I also used my finishing files.
2. Autumn Daisy Paper Flowers and Clear Sparkles
3. Garden Green Buttons and Brads
4. Bamboo Waxy Flax and Glue dots to adhere the flowers/ribbon slider and buttons
5. Prisma glitter and glue on the butterfly
6. Creme Breule Ribbon
7. I also pop dotted the butterfly and mom sentiment with Dimensional Foam
I also used
Desert Sand Cardstock for my base
And Desert Sand Ink to stamp my sentiments
Thanks for Looking and have a great day!
Nicole M Bailey