Saturday, June 6, 2009

Congratulations!

I made this pretty card using my favorite CTMH colors....Creme Bruele and Sorbet. 
The flowers are CTMH Botanical Fancy Cuts ..aren't they just so cute??? I love these die cuts. 
They come on sheets and you simply push them out. You get three sheets, each different colors for $4.95.  So economical!



I used Sorbet and Creme Bruele cardstock and a piece of patterned Creme Bruele from the Bella reflections collection. I stamped the Congrats sentiment from the Fringed Phrases stamp set in Sorbet. The ribbon is Creme Bruele. 

Thanks for looking and have a super fab Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your work! TFS!
    --Margo
    http://MargosGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such yummy colours Nicole and those push-out die cuts are fab too! xx

    ReplyDelete